To make use of library services, you must be registered and present the Library Card, which is issued free from the authorized office located on the second floor. Registration is done in person or on-line. You can search on-line for bibliographic news of books, periodicals and articles available in our library, and come at our offices for loan or consultation. Library provides access to the people with reduced mobility.
- Loan of authorized volumes
- On-site consultation, reading room
- Help-desk for bibliographic information
- Bibliographic references for drafting essays/dissertations
- Reproductions in the head office of journals and sections of books on paper or by digital scan, within the boundaries of current copyright norms.
- Books are to be returned within fifteen days
- Loan can be renewed only once for fifteen days
- Renewals can by done personally or by e-mail or by telephone
- No more than three books can be borrowed at one time
- Books can only be loaned or returned by be authorized staff
- Damaged or lost books are the responsibility of the user
- Digital materials, cd and dvd, digital documents, journals, dictionaries, encyclopedias, materials about mass emergencies, methodology section, out of stock and rare volumes, bachelor’s and master’s thesis are not available for loan, and only be examined in the library premises.
Contacts: Tel. +39 0481 533632 | e-mail